Fresh Garden Vegetable Grow Better than ever with DIPS.
And when they are dropped into the ground, the secondary roots take hold and
boost plants into high yield!
- Plant at your convenience, sitting or standing, rather than bending or squatting uncomfortably.
- Save money, as less materials will be needed year after year (soil, mulch, fabric, etc.)
- Less time and manual labor spent in the garden with irritating bugs and mosquitoes.
- Conserve water. Less water needed and less time spent watering.
- Protect Roots from Moles, Voles & other rodents.
- Applies to flower gardens and vegetable gardens. Use in residential and commercial landscapes
- Prevents over-watering and protects from disease.
- Easy drop in and removal of plantings.
- Immediately transport plants indoors to protect from inclement weather.
- Plant spectacular warm climate species in the summer months. (palms, ficus, cactus, etc.)
- When warm weather fizzles away, bring your sub tropical plants indoors to reap the many benefits of house plants all winter long.
- Change the style and look of your landscape in minutes. Coordinate for the holidays and special occasions.
- Eliminate the clutter of potted plants on steps and walkways.
- Ability to maneuver plants for their care requirements. (shade, sun, soil, etc.)
- Start your garden sooner by planting indoors and moving outdoors after last frost.
- Lock-down top securely fastens landscape fabric to completely prevent weeds.
- Keeps water away from foundation. (by concentrating water directly within root area)
- Allows for proper plant and root growth, as plant roots can descend from the base of the planter.
- DIPS is educational for kids. Makes gardening fun for the whole family.
- Enables the ability to plant in unfavorable soil. (drier, sandier and low nutrient conditions)
- Keeps the real in-ground natural garden look.